I recently ordered several shackets from Amazon, and today I’m sharing the best one I found, along with 3 cute ways to style a shacket!
Shackets are such a great piece to have, because they’re so versatile! There are so many ways to style a shacket in every season. They’re perfect for spring and fall when you need a stylish and comfortable transition piece! I’ve loved mine this winter because it keeps me cozy and warm, and it would be great for slipping on for a bonfire or outdoor gathering on cool summer evenings.
I’m 5′ 8″ and wearing the Yeokou Women’s Shacket in a size Small (I usually wear S or M) in the #2 Khaki color. Full disclaimer: I did my best to find similar pieces on Amazon to the ones I’m wearing in the photos with the shacket, but they may not be the exact same :)
Style a Shacket: 3 Cute Styles for Any Occasion!
- Shacket: It looks super cute tied in the front for this style!
- White Top: Pick one you love so you can take your shacket on and off if the weather changes.
- Jeans: I love that this shacket pairs so well with different colors of jeans. I went with a lighter wash for this outfit, but the options are endless!
- Boots: Gray or brown would look cute!
- Hair Clip: Pulling half my hair back with a clip is one of my go-to casual hairstyles. It looks good with pretty much any hair type!
This outfit would be super cute for lunch with friends, an afternoon shopping trip, a day at the park, or a casual date!
- Shacket: Style a shacket like a blazer or cardigan for a dressier look!
- Black Top: It’s classy and simple.
- Jeans: A darker color makes this outfit look more professional. You could also wear nicer pants, if you wanted to be even more dressy.
- Flats (I have a review video HERE of these Toms shoes! I love them!)
- Necklace: Mine is Saguaro National Park from Earth Clay! This Gold Pendant Necklace would be pretty too.
This style is perfect for business casual, lunch meetings, church, or anytime you want to feel both comfortable and put-together!
- Shacket: Open in the front or tied – whichever you like better.
- T-Shirt: A comfortable t-shirt makes this style feel almost like pjs, but look way cuter! I like to tie mine in the front so it complements the longer shacket and high waisted leggings.
- Leggings: These are my favorite leggings! I’m wearing a Medium Tall, and they fit perfectly (I’m 5′ 8″ with long legs). If you’re between sizes, I would size up, since they’re fitted. I love the side pocket!
- Sneakers: Neutral sneakers complete the comfy style.
- Messy Bun + Scrunchie: To keep your hair out of your face!
This outfit is great for days at home, running errands, hanging out with friends, or a lazy weekend!
This Yeokou Women’s Shacket is my absolute favorite!
Here are a few reasons why I love it:
- One of my favorite things about this shacket is how soft it is on the outside!
- I also love the sleeve length! I have long arms, so it can be hard to find shirts and jackets with long enough sleeves.
- The buttons can actually button. While it doesn’t have side pockets, the pockets on the front really open! That’s a big deal for women’s clothing ;)
- It’s the perfect versatile piece for every season!
Check out my other post on How to do Your Makeup in 1 Minute (With Video!) to complete any of these styles!
I hope this post helped you come up with some new ways to style a shacket for any occasion!