Yeti has recently released a 24oz Rambler mug. It is the same style as the other Rambler mugs buy with a slightly different shape and volume. If you are looking for a slightly larger insulated mug, the Yeti Rambler 24oz might be just what you need.
If you are looking for other great products for remote workers, check out the Complete Guide for Remote Workers.
What to love about the Yeti Rambler 24oz mug
- Insulated: It’s super insulated, so drinks stay piping hot (or ice cold) for hours.
- Double-walled: The double-walled construction means that there’s no condensation on the outside of the mug, so hands stay dry.
- Stainless Steel: The mug is made from stainless steel, so it’s durable.
- Dishwasher-safe: Seriously, who has time to wash a mug by hand?
- MagSlide Lid: The Yeti Rambler 24oz mug comes with a convenient MagSlide lid that seals tight, so spills are less of a problem and cleaning is convienent.
- Color: The mug is available in a variety of colors, so choose the perfect one to match your personality.
- Handle: A solid and sturdy handle reduces dropping the mug.
What Not to Love about the Yeti Rambler 24oz Mug
Really, only one noticeable flaw is available.
- Cup Holders: The one challenge with the Yeti mug is the inability to fit into a regular sized cup holder. However, it does fit in a larger cup holder if you need to take your Yeti mug on the go.
If you’re looking for a great tumbler that will keep your drinks hot or cold for hours on end, the Yeti Rambler 24oz is the perfect choice. It’s well-made, durable, and insulated, making it ideal for remote workers who need to keep their drinks close by.
Go check the price of the Yeti Rambler 24oz mug on Amazon and enjoy your future drinks.