I was honored to be a guest on Live Stream Impact, hosted by StreamYard. We had a great discussion about live shopping and having success with Amazon Live. If you are a remote worker, you are welcome to stop by my show on Amazon Live. See the Remote Work page for more details.
Some of the topics discussed were:
- How long have I been livestreaming?
- How did I get started with Amazon Live?
- In what way does StreamYard help me to be successful?
- How can broadcasters provide value and sell at the same time?
- How to be transparent as a live stream host?
- Connecting StreamYard to Amazon Live – one of the listeners pointed out this great tutorial, How to use Amazon Live with StreamYard
Below is a replay of the livestream.
Do you have any questions about Amazon Live or Live Streaming? If so, please ask in the comments.