This was a great Live Stream where I made pancakes. I am naming this livestream as The Legendary Pancake Livestream. It was highly entertaining, but it did not result in very many good pancakes. Here are a few highlights of the show.
- Failed to correctly flip a pancake (See video at about 1:13:20)
- Failed to cook both sides of the pancakes and ruined the remaining 8 cakes (See video at about 1:19:40)
- Blew a circuit by trying to plug in too many things
- Went to get a Fire Extinguisher for obvious Safety reasons (See video at about 1:23:50)
- See the first 9 pancakes that did not turn out (See Video at about 1:24:50)
- Another Failed pancake flip, followed by the Spatula falling in the garbage (See Video at about 1:35:10)
- First Occurrence of the word “Taco Pancake” (See video at about 1:36:25)
- Finally Eating the only 6 edible Pancakes (See video at 1:41:50)
- My Plea to Get a Show on Food Network. Hey Food Network, send me a message via the contact page. (1:47:25)
It was a fun and memorable stream, see the full video on Amazon Live – Special Edition, Making Pancakes with Ryan.